Social Media Asistance
You are the captain of your own ship
The Internship Blenheim Watch Limited are looking for a student to work on a part time basis as a Social Media marketing assistant, to assist the development and delivery of the company brand communications, particularly across digital formats.
We will provide basic training to the student to learn:
1. Analytics and measure social media marketing data.
2. Write a good content on social media on each platform.
3. Design a graphic post.
4. Improve search engine optimize
5. Public relations & networking
6. Photo & Video production
7. Working of key social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google+
8. Written communication skills with solid foundation of Business English
9. Knowledge of design tools such as Photoshop and illustrator
10. Detail analysing skills, for reporting, competitor research and creative content development
11. Strong computer skills such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM
12. Keep up to date on creative industry knowledge
Monitoring and managing social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google Business & Pinterest.
Proofread content, not limited to social media posts, blog articles and press releases.
Help to increase conversion rates and ROI with regard to the above digital marketing channels.
Administration of any social competitions, to include organising prizes and contacting winners.
Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content monthly through research of relevant themes / content.
Weekly updates on new follows and follow backs across all social media channels.
Distributes relevant data from the newsletter campaign reports to other departments.
Timescales and Location
This is a 20 day part-time voluntary internship to take place in the autumn term for no longer than 10 weeks in duration. We are looking to work with the intern between October – December. However we are flexible and can work around the intern’s timetable (e.g. students can work 1 or 2 days each week for up to 10 weeks).
You’ll be based in our office in Birmingham.
This is a 20 day part-time voluntary internship. All travel costs associated with the role will be reimbursed. To Apply Please send a cover letter outlining why you would like to apply to the role, along with a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline date to apply: Sunday 22nd October 2017